Charles Town, WV Chickenstock at Tractor Supply Co. Sept. 13, 2014 8am - 2pm

Wow, we put up flyers the other day and I was in every TSC and feed store in the surrounding area. Didn't see anything about any other Chickenstocks or Poultry Events. Never saw anything on CL either. Was asked to help with this event, and so it never even crossed my mind to check if there was another scheduled. My bad!

hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

In my defense, I sent out emails about a week ago, when I was first asked to help, and nobody said a thing. Feel bad, but it's too late to change now, people have made plans, advertising is up and calls and messages coming in. It will all work out.

I thought this was being held instead of the Martinsburg swap....that there had been a change in plans or location. I understand there is also a Leesburg swap the same day. This puts me in a spot.

Carol, do you know who is bringing the bantam Ameraucanas?

Last edited:
I thought this was being held instead of the Martinsburg swap....that there had been a change in plans or location. I understand there is also a Leesburg swap the same day. This puts me in a spot.

Carol, do you know who is bringing the bantam Ameraucanas?

This is unfortunate, Sande, but nobody sent me any info. I was just asked to help with this event, and since we have some birds for sale this fall, I am. The Bantam Ameraucana are ours, nice trio.

Last edited:
Carol, I think you are to be applauded to try and help all of us have a successful chicken swap. Thank you.

Thank you, Sande. Appreciate that.
love.gif
Just got home from our weekly feed run. The owner of the local feed store told us a certain "Ignorant" person had snatched our flyer when she came in to post her own. Sigh... just gets old, but at least she got caught this time.
tongue2.gif
Out to replace flyers this afternoon, like we have nothing better to do.

On a happy note... lots of people calling and emailing about the swap. Adding new stuff to The List and The Want List daily. Check back often.
celebrate.gif

Thank you, Sande. Appreciate that.
love.gif
Just got home from our weekly feed run. The owner of the local feed store told us a certain "Ignorant" person had snatched our flyer when she came in to post her own. Sigh... just gets old, but at least she got caught this time.
tongue2.gif
Out to replace flyers this afternoon, like we have nothing better to do.

On a happy note... lots of people calling and emailing about the swap. Adding new stuff to The List and The Want List daily. Check back often.
celebrate.gif
If you email me a printable flyer I can post it up in Middleway Market for you

I have never taken my chickens to a swap, so I am nervous at even think about doing it.
I'm in WV. Is the WV testing that's required free? Other than that, any thing special I should know.
Thanks,
Tina

Back
Top Bottom