Charleston we have a Broody here!

Pics
I don't want to lose an eye or an ear and don't need a piercing in my nose…
Katharina freaks out when one of us gets closer and now that she has more time to feed herself she got much much stronger and very aggressive.
Tried my luck this morning, she hopped the fence and ran into the pool, so i decided to step into the run and sit down with the ducklings, bad idea! - Next thing i hear was the sound of a duck, flying, then i had to jump the fence…
:lau you are so hilarious with your posts thanks I needed to laugh this morning. Ducks and ducklings are gorgeous

The Ducklings graduated today!

They got their degree to use the large black plastic water-bowl instead of the small white plastic-bin. Only the smallest one needs the brick to get out of the bowl, the other's just hop over the rim.
There is one particular water-attracted duckling who is always the first in the water and the last one out, i think i will name her/him »Waterburger« - Guess the Texan's here may like that… @Magnolia Ducks @Texas Kiki @Raenh @Texag87
Anyways, as said: WaterBurger is the first one to get in:
I only see 6 I thought there were 7

I thought Texas only had Cactus.? ;) Tumble weed!
Common misconception! East Texas is actually pretty wet and swampy. The hill country to the west is where i get's drier and in New Mexico you have the desert.
Tumble Weed! :lol: - They grow like weed!
Maybe "Pecan"?

Back
Top Bottom