Chat N Chicknfun Thread

I keep losing this thread.  There are so many different threads that are interesting that it is hard to keep track of where everyone is!  I will find a way!

There is a handy dandy "subscribe" button. Hit that! :D I subscribe on on the site only, no email. Then, I just hit the "subscriptions" button, and it shows all of the very many threads I have subscribed to, and those that have new posts are highlighted.

So, it is super easy to check in.

Been mostly off line for awhile fighting with heath insurance and their providers. Had a pain clinic appointment 50 miles away so our vehical broke down and I had to demand medically neccessary rides.Meanwhile argueing wth the company that sends assistants to me as I have to have help wth various things. Have gotten drunks and theives and those demanding my pain meds ect ect. So, I think now I have an able assistant and made my pain appointment and am working my way back to a good mood again. I have taken daily emails from here so have kept up with you all. So nice to know all is well or with snakes and bears aside
gig.gif

Been mostly off line for awhile fighting with heath insurance and their providers. Had a pain clinic appointment 50 miles away so our vehical broke down and I had to demand medically neccessary rides.Meanwhile argueing wth the company that sends assistants to me as I have to have help wth various things. Have gotten drunks and theives and those demanding my pain meds ect ect. So, I think now I have an able assistant and made my pain appointment and am working my way back to a good mood again. I have taken daily emails from here so have kept up with you all. So nice to know all is well or with snakes and bears aside
gig.gif
Wow, please stay in touch with us!!! We care!!

Back
Top Bottom