Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Not to go into the topic much, but I actually wish I'd learned this way. For a time, I went to a religious school which was extremely forceful and religious beliefs were taught as fact. The science and history lessons were entirely bible based.

I failed my GCSE's.
It was really fun. I was pretty devote at the time, but it did provide other viewpoints. We were taught to analyze and think: is this a hyperbole, metaphor or did this really happen? How do these acts fit with customs at the time?

We got through the old testament before covid made class go online. Unfortunately it kinda floundered after that

It was really fun. I was pretty devote at the time, but it did provide other viewpoints. We were taught to analyze and think: is this a hyperbole, metaphor or did this really happen? How do these acts fit with customs at the time?

We got through the old testament before covid made class go online. Unfortunately it kinda floundered after that
That's a shame, sounds really interesting!

I'm gonna put in jars, so it can be used instead of oil, & a flavor enhancer for foods.

Think of Schmaltz(Rendered Chicken Fat), as an example?

I mean, I know what it's used for, it still grosses me out. :sick

Pig fat is great for soap amd dry hands

So I've heard, but still... 😬

When I was a kid, my dad kept a tub of bacon fat by the stove for cooking and that thing was always just so nasty. Maybe that's why the thought of beef or pork fat grosses me out so much. 🤣

gloves GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

So I've heard, but still... 😬

When I was a kid, my dad kept a tub of bacon fat by the stove for cooking and that thing was always just so nasty. Maybe that's why the thought of beef or pork fat grosses me out so much. 🤣
Oh yeah, definitely not a fan and the smell is there, but it does work great if you're prone to cracked hands

Back
Top Bottom