Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Quote:
the cooked ones!
gig.gif

HI,
I have followed the chat in the auction thread forever...................
big_smile.png

It is fun and informative.

I have English Orps, Serama and Blrw's
Also a mix of breeds in my layer pen..................

All the pic's are old and when they were 4 to 6 months............
#1...Little Red
#2......I have her with a partner now and just set 6 eggs
#3 Killer.she is paired with Little Red
The next two are the English at about 4 1/2 months..............They are quite amazing now...need new pic's.( the splash not English orp)

As my DH and I age, we have traded down to different animals.
Was cows and horses.. then Corridale sheep, then goats............now CHICKENS..................We love them and they are not to big to deal with........
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

Me too. Hello everyone I have a crazy pyr that is driving me insane. whines and whines and whines. She's supposed to be guarding the chickens and the yard, but my BF keeps bringing her in the house. Oh well but any who. Has any of you ladies heard of Miracle Brow?

our LG is in the house right now.. she's still a pup (replacement for our old Pyr that died last spring).. so she's still in training.. since my husband gets deployed a lot it is also important to us that she bonds with him.. they still make great LG dogs though since they do consider the animals as well as us to be their family (regardless of what the "experts" will tell ya)!..
Mine goes crazy every time she hears anything paces back and forth whining even if i go to see what she thinks she heard or saw.

Me too. Hello everyone I have a crazy pyr that is driving me insane. whines and whines and whines. She's supposed to be guarding the chickens and the yard, but my BF keeps bringing her in the house. Oh well but any who. Has any of you ladies heard of Miracle Brow?
hu.gif
Miracle Brow??? ANything like a unibrow??

Love pyrs-- once had a maremma which are VERY hard to find. ANd VERY expensive.

Miracle brow is where the us string to shape your brows, like waxing but the us string. Love it quick and now I don't have big bushy brows

As my DH and I age, we have traded down to different animals.
Was cows and horses.. then Corridale sheep, then goats............now CHICKENS..................We love them and they are not to big to deal with........
gig.gif

Unfortunately the feed bags weigh the same. but there are fewer of them.
big_smile.png

Quote:
in labs, they're chocolate, in poodles, it's brown... and the 'poodle people' get a but nutso about it if you call them chocolate. LOL

browns are ok, but every one I've worked with personally has been dumber than a box of rocks. NOT normal for spoos.

Quote:
there's a litter of maremmas here in va... gotta look at the sfh thread and find the person's name again. LOL k.i.forgot strikes again.

found it... RedRidge think she had more girls than boys but don't remember asking price...

Quote: Mine goes crazy every time she hears anything paces back and forth whining even if i go to see what she thinks she heard or saw.

My rotties always have to see for themselves-- they don't beleive me!!

hu.gif
Miracle Brow??? ANything like a unibrow??

Love pyrs-- once had a maremma which are VERY hard to find. ANd VERY expensive.

Quote:
in labs, they're chocolate, in poodles, it's brown... and the 'poodle people' get a but nutso about it if you call them chocolate. LOL

browns are ok, but every one I've worked with personally has been dumber than a box of rocks. NOT normal for spoos.
I bought a good lab from a breeder in PA long ago. She had mostly yellow and black. Only 3 adult chocolates. SHe was VERY picky concerned that as the choc had just been approved that allthe junk was being bred to fill the demand. SHe had the 3 adults plus a litter of 12 cholocates, out of some 50 dogs !!! My boy got the curly coat from his chocolate mom.

Is the brown and chocolate the same gene, or different??

Back
Top Bottom