Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I put 10 in lock down on Sunday. None smelled. I did candle and only saw 2 with movement. Not much room in there, and very dark blue eggs. I put them all down and just keep my fingers crossed!

good luck!
fl.gif

Didn't know where else to post this, so figured I'd post it here. :D

Bought some Call duck eggs from clousert and wanted to say that she is awesome!! Amazing packing, fast shipping and *plenty* of extras!! I recommend buying from her very much!!! Thank you!!!

Didn't know where else to post this, so figured I'd post it here.
big_smile.png

Bought some Call duck eggs from clousert and wanted to say that she is awesome!! Amazing packing, fast shipping and *plenty* of extras!! I recommend buying from her very much!!! Thank you!!!
Good to know!

I highly reccomend TJChickens as well...the box came half smashed by the PO and i was so worried abotu the eggs. But Everything was packed so well there wasn't a single broken or cracked egg. i also got extras
celebrate.gif
Thank you TJ!!!

The eggs I got from fireman are in the hatcher now. EIGHT out of the fifteen ( I had EXTRAS! ) made it to lock down. I'm so excited! I hope the crazy weather we are in for tomorrow doesn't affect them. They'll be coming off the turner tonight, and put into egg cartons. The air cells are still wompy and I'm afraid they wont be able to get out but more than half have made it this far and I'm beyond excited.

In other news, I have over 40 quail hatching and I don't have a brooder prepared for them. Guess I'll be cleaning out a tank of some sort to put them in as whatever hatches is presold. He said he would take all that hatch, so, I wont have them long. Phwew.

Just wanted to share that out of the 12 sizzle eggs I bought from emvickrey, 10 of them have all made it to week two! That is phenomenal for shipping eggs, especially this time of year, and I am very pleased.

I am going to stop procrastinating and offer some eggs for the Easter Hatch A Long. What would everyone suggest for timing of the auctions if the eggs are to be set on Sat, 3/14?
When should I start collecting eggs? When to run the auction and when to mail them?

I really, REALLY want those olive eggs for my bator..... It will be empty by Monday! So much dead air! Well, aside from the hundred or so quail eggs...

Must sit on hands. Just paid bills, broke until payday.

Back
Top Bottom