Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
Ummmm $10 - $15 is high there. I can't find a flemish or a new zealand in my area for less than $20. I got a male to breed with my girls for $15 one time and I couldn't stop raving about the deal I got. He promptly died a week later from who knows what.
For pures no it is not high..flemish usually are even more...i was talking for meat rabbits aka crossbreds they usually sell here for $5 each all the way up to about 4-5 months.

Quote:
Yup the guy I bought was a cross between Flemish and New Zealand. Most pure breed rabbits are hard to find here and I guess the market is just still high since there isn't any other options. I actually had a pure breed New Zealand as a pet growing up and he was $50. I remember how beautiful his white fur was and I wanted him so so bad. My mom eventually got him for us as an Easter gift. He was so nice and huge He lived for 14 years!

Yup the guy I bought was a cross between Flemish and New Zealand. Most pure breed rabbits are hard to find here and I guess the market is just still high since there isn't any other options. I actually had a pure breed New Zealand as a pet growing up and he was $50. I remember how beautiful his white fur was and I wanted him so so bad. My mom eventually got him for us as an Easter gift. He was so nice and huge He lived for 14 years!
Also last year rabbits were dropping dead for no reason anyone knew just like the pigs...so prices will probly be up this year still since people are still recovering from last year.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in favacaunas? I have a chicken pen of salmon faverolles with a faverolle roo an easter egger that lays big blue eggs and a bantam blue wheaten roo and wheaten hen. both faverolle and blue wheaten roos mount all of them multiple times a day. I did a test hatch from only 10 blue eggs and got 6 favacaunas and 3 pure ameracaunas. If i ship eggs I would send both salmon eggs and blue eggs.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in favacaunas? I have a chicken pen of salmon faverolles with a faverolle roo an easter egger that lays big blue eggs and a bantam blue wheaten roo and wheaten hen. both faverolle and blue wheaten roos mount all of them multiple times a day. I did a test hatch from only 10 blue eggs and got 6 favacaunas and 3 pure ameracaunas. If i ship eggs I would send both salmon eggs and blue eggs. 

I would be interested in the large fowl, but with bantams in the same pen not so much. Also only the green eggs. Just the way I roll.

Last edited:

So would I depending on the size of the auction. My issue is I have a small incubator so I can't handle a large number of eggs at once.

I would be interested in the large fowl, but with bantams in the same pen not so much. Also only the green eggs. Just the way I roll.
I only have 1 bantam wheaten pullet and her roo in there, without them it would be only faverolles and 2 easter eggers. i'm not a big fan of bantams either.
So would I depending on the size of the auction. My issue is I have a small incubator so I can't handle a large number of eggs at once.
It would be for 12 eggs, plus a few extras to make up for P.O mishaps.

Back
Top Bottom