Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Quick question:
Is it better to ship eggs at the beginning of the week?
Have any of you had bad luck shipping Fridays or Saturdays?
It is my understanding that the mail is still moving on holidays and weekends.
Im asking because I have had a few people requesting a Monday shipment. Is there logic to that?

I prefer shipping Mon, Tuesday, and Saturday. I will ship Wednesday, but not all po's are open on Saturday, so have to be careful about that. Have not had any problems shipping on Saturday, other than I'm in a rush because our po closes at noon on Saturday.

Quick question:
Is it better to ship eggs at the beginning of the week?
Have any of you had bad luck shipping Fridays or Saturdays?
It is my understanding that the mail is still moving on holidays and weekends.
Im asking because I have had a few people requesting a Monday shipment. Is there logic to that?

I prefer Saturday shipping as packages normally reach their destination on Monday. I ship Tuesdays also and Wednesday if the recipient is close.

I prefer shipping Mon, Tuesday, and Saturday. I will ship Wednesday, but not all po's are open on Saturday, so have to be careful about that. Have not had any problems shipping on Saturday, other than I'm in a rush because our po closes at noon on Saturday.

Not a problem if they deliver mail on Saturdays. You can go to the USPS website and schedule a pickup. When they deliver your mail, they'll pick the box up.

Not a problem if they deliver mail on Saturdays. You can go to the USPS website and schedule a pickup. When they deliver your mail, they'll pick the box up.

I live too far from the PO and all our mail has to be delivered to the PO and not to our st address.... Should work fine for others who live in a more normal world though
big_smile.png
I just have to make sure and start early enough on chores on Saturdays and make sure the kids pack their own eggs!

My post office closes at 10 30 am on saturdays. I ship eggs monday, tuesday, close by on wednesday, and saturdays. Saturday shipments make it by Monday or Tuesday generally and the other males it by the end of the week. Of course, there is also the box of chocolate orp eggs that's been in the mail since the 25 and not scanned for 3 days... 9 days for priority, wow.

Back
Top Bottom