Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Quote: LOL. Maybe they will pick back up in a bit and I will offer them again. My cockerels have it too. I didn't know that was a good thing till the other day I saw them talking about partridge silkies really should have that pattern and MOST don't..... Guess I will keep them and work on them for sure. I got good birds for a reason.

LOL.  Maybe they will pick back up in a bit and I will offer them again.  My cockerels have it too.  I didn't know that was a good thing till the other day I saw them talking about partridge silkies really should have that pattern and MOST don't..... Guess I will keep them and work on them for sure.  I got good birds for a reason.

Yes, you did... and it shows... you have beautiful birds, Donna, and I'd love to hatch out some of those babies someday... I'll keep my eye out... :)

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Thanks.

Quote: Sorry, I should have told about the pictures. The first picture is the mother and the blue cockerel in the second picture is the father. Both were young in those pictures. The last picture was the mother when I took her to show. The buff/ red in the second picture is paired with a buff porcelain frizzle.

And here is another early picture of the blue cockerel

Would there be any interest in easter Eggers and olive Eggers chicks at auction? I've got my own line I created here and they're not from hatchery stock.

Back
Top Bottom