Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Purpletie3 I so want to razz you for going after the SV - again! But I can't since I played the sympathy card to get the turkey eggs earlier.
big_smile.png
And I have a few Hedemora eggs hanging in there in the Mini. Geez the PO has been tough on my Hedemora eggs this spring!!!
sad.png
Keeping fingers crossed on the few trying to hatch next week! Svart Honas are coming tho', I can feel it!! If I have to survive more Iowa winters like the last two I'm going to have some cool cold winter chickens with me!

I am sooooo bored at work, can you tell?

Purpletie3 I so want to razz you for going after the SV - again! But I can't since I played the sympathy card to get the turkey eggs earlier.
big_smile.png
And I have a few Hedemora eggs hanging in there in the Mini. Geez the PO has been tough on my Hedemora eggs this spring!!!
sad.png
Keeping fingers crossed on the few trying to hatch next week! Svart Honas are coming tho', I can feel it!! If I have to survive more Iowa winters like the last two I'm going to have some cool cold winter chickens with me!

I am sooooo bored at work, can you tell?
You could always bid against her.
wink.png

I thought hard about it! Lucky for her I got the turkey eggs. Trying not to be greedy. While arranging yet another cooler bator project!!!
:)

Last edited:
Sitting on my hands for now
hmm.png
lol
I KNOW! I've been firm on my sticking to IA Blues and then Scandinavian breeds, just to try and stay in control... Then there are the Isabel Orpingtons, and the Sebrights, and then all the colored egg layers that make my crew seem a little boring, and now I just looked at the Serama pictures... Ahhhhh! I am not like this with dogs! Love all sorts of breeds but only really want my Aussies. And maybe a crazy Shih Tzu if one turns up. And then a Samoyed. Or a Keeshond. Hmmm, maybe I am like that with dogs... Crap.

Last edited:
I KNOW!  I've been firm on my sticking to IA Blues and then Scandinavian breeds, just to try and stay in control...  Then there are the Isabel Orpingtons, and the Sebrights, and then all the colored egg layers that make my crew seem a little boring, and now I just looked at the Serama pictures...  Ahhhhh!   I am not like this with dogs!  Love all sorts of breeds but only really want my Aussies.  And maybe a crazy Shih Tzu if one turns up.  And then a Samoyed.  Or a Keeshond.  Hmmm, maybe I am like that with dogs...  Crap.
but dogs are bigger, and eat more...

I KNOW!  I've been firm on my sticking to IA Blues and then Scandinavian breeds, just to try and stay in control...  Then there are the Isabel Orpingtons, and the Sebrights, and then all the colored egg layers that make my crew seem a little boring, and now I just looked at the Serama pictures...  Ahhhhh!   I am not like this with dogs!  Love all sorts of breeds but only really want my Aussies.  And maybe a crazy Shih Tzu if one turns up.  And then a Samoyed.  Or a Keeshond.  Hmmm, maybe I am like that with dogs...  Crap.

If I had ANY room in my incubator I'd be after those. Seriously, two incubators and they are packed full. So full in fact if my ayam cemanis keep laying I'm not going to have room for the eggs :/

I love my seramas!!! I finally hatched 2 frizzled seramas and am dying for some silkie seramas lol. I have 2 full incubators and 9 broody hens sitting on ameraucana and orpington eggs lol.

Back
Top Bottom