Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

If I don't sell those Serama eggs, they'll be too old to ship Monday, so I'll be trying to figure out how to get them in one of the incubators. 

I really wish I could take you up on them, but I just found another cemani egg when I went out there tonight and I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to fit that one in my inbator, lol.

Purpletie3 I so want to razz you for going after the SV - again! But I can't since I played the sympathy card to get the turkey eggs earlier.
big_smile.png
And I have a few Hedemora eggs hanging in there in the Mini. Geez the PO has been tough on my Hedemora eggs this spring!!!
sad.png
Keeping fingers crossed on the few trying to hatch next week! Svart Honas are coming tho', I can feel it!! If I have to survive more Iowa winters like the last two I'm going to have some cool cold winter chickens with me!

I am sooooo bored at work, can you tell?

I have to keep bidding...I have a flock of cocks! Even my GFF chicks are growing their rooster heads...I have 3 in the incubator right now from the SwedishTrio...and the new auction may have a shot at a few hens...
fl.gif

I am on the fence about the Hedemora....They look like a cool chicken! We have the worst winter here...snowed today!

My problem is i just free'd the mini. My test hatch of my EE were great~ 6/6 little bearded cuties!

Oh, duh, I didn't catch on that was styrofoam. I had to go back and look at it again.

Now I'm also wondering where they found one that big.

LOL

On a side note... 3 more polish eggs today. Fingers crossed for 3 more tomorrow morning before shipping. I'm also going to send 2 from the 20th as extras if you want to try them :)

I have to keep bidding...I have a flock of cocks!  Even my GFF chicks are growing their rooster heads...I have 3 in the incubator right now from the SwedishTrio...and the new auction may have a shot at a few hens...:fl

Then I'm really glad I sat out and you got them. Having all Roos trumps me just being greedy! Hope you get some little hens!

I'm as stuck on Hedemoras as a person can be without having a single one hatch successfully yet. (Sigh) Holding out hope for the 3 still trying in Mini2. Waited till day... 27 to give up on the lone developer from group one, but it had quit at/just after lockdown. :(

Well I just did a really really bad thing
barnie.gif

Out of my severe depression for missing out on some sweet turkeys (I'm looking @ you bekkanblue!) I just ordered 15 poults from Porters
th.gif

What the heck am I gonna do with all those turkeys!!!! LOL

But OMG I ordered Royal Palm, Blue Palm and Chocolate Palm
droolin.gif

Things are about to get pretty freaking awesome around here!!!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom