Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Well I just did a really really bad thing :barnie

Out of my severe depression for missing out on some sweet turkeys (I'm looking @ you bekkanblue!) I just ordered 15 poults from Porters :th

What the heck am I gonna do with all those turkeys!!!! LOL

But OMG I ordered Royal Palm, Blue Palm and Chocolate Palm :drool

Things are about to get pretty freaking awesome around here!!!! :ya
Thats a lot of thanksgiving dinner.

I'm glad there are no commercial poultry facilities in my area. I read somewhere that when they confirm avian flu in a commercial flock, they kill all the poultry within a few miles of there.

I'd hate to have a shotgun standoff with federal agents.
gig.gif

I'm glad there are no commercial poultry facilities in my area. I read somewhere that when they confirm avian flu in a commercial flock, they kill all the poultry within a few miles of there.

I'd hate to have a shotgun standoff with federal agents. :gig
there are none near me that I know of either. They're further north.

I'd hate to have a shotgun standoff with federal agents. :gig
Just had an image of 'ma' standing in the yard with a house coat, barn boots, and curlers in her hair standing her ground with a shotgun aimed for business :gig

Well I just did a really really bad thing :barnie

Out of my severe depression for missing out on some sweet turkeys (I'm looking @ you bekkanblue!) I just ordered 15 poults from Porters :th

What the heck am I gonna do with all those turkeys!!!! LOL

But OMG I ordered Royal Palm, Blue Palm and Chocolate Palm :drool

Things are about to get pretty freaking awesome around here!!!! :ya

I look forward to YOUR turkey egg auctions next year!!

Back
Top Bottom