Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Guilty again :lol:

I have a chicken disorder actually... Lets see I sell and swap fertile hatching eggs so I can get more fertile hatching eggs so I can have a nice selection of chickens that lay all sorts of crazy color eggs that I can then sell to the public for less money than it takes me to produce said eggs :idunno      I need help  :th

And we come here... to get support FOR our disorder... :lau
X2!

Someone found the roost!

I got a LOT done today. (drop in the bucket!). Among other things, I dug a lot of eggs out of the now dried up mud in the pens and a bunch of them exploded. UGH. Trash pickup is tomorrow so today was the day to do that.

I am so exhausted and still have to feed a zillion Seramas, chicks, quail, and turkeys in the mudroom. Then have to get up early in the morning for an appointment.

Calgon, take me away!

What brand of chicken feed do you guys use and like? Due to supply issues, I need to find a new brand and I am looking for suggestions.
Purina flock raiser. Before I custom mixed my feed I always used flock raiser for everything from day Olds to layers to ducks to turkeys!

Last edited:
What brand of chicken feed do you guys use and like? Due to supply issues, I need to find a new brand and I am looking for suggestions.
I use purina layer feeds and Dumore scratch mainly. I like purinas layer feeds because it meets all my dietary needs for my free range flock. Now for my breeders I take a two gallon bucket and fill a little more than half if it with purina layer pellets two handfuls of oyster shell and then fill the rest of the bucket with scratch. I regulated this to where it improves feathers, strengthens shells, and keeps there body healthy for laying fertilized eggs! It seems to work really well!

Back
Top Bottom