Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I want some heritage rir hatching eggs preferably from the mohawk reese lines

Also looking for speckled sussex hatching eggs

And some black australorp hatching eggs

Perferably 24 rir
12 speckled
12 australorp

I'm subscribing too! Anybody raising Heritage Barred Rocks, Bielefelders or Black Copper Marans? Closer to Northern California is best. Not had much luck shipping from too far away. I would like to start an incubation at the end of this month (January).

I'm subscribing too! Anybody raising Heritage Barred Rocks, Bielefelders or Black Copper Marans? Closer to Northern California is best. Not had much luck shipping from too far away. I would like to start an incubation at the end of this month (January).

I have had great luck with Jeff from Papas Poultry he is on here FB and has his own website not sure he has exactly what youre looking for but I have hatched 2 batches from him literally across the country I'm in NY... Otherwise Tony Kruger (he's on FB) has gorgeous Marans and the Biels he's running an auction right now on FB rare breeds page

I have had great luck with Jeff from Papas Poultry he is on here FB and has his own website not sure he has exactly what youre looking for but I have hatched 2 batches from him literally across the country I'm in NY... Otherwise Tony Kruger (he's on FB) has gorgeous Marans and the Biels he's running an auction right now on FB rare breeds page

I have an order waiting with Jeff to be filled once his girls start laying. Thanks for the other info too!

Does anyone have any Swedish leghorns?

I have Fifty Five Flowery Hens. They are a type of Leghorn, autosexing, developed in Sweden by Martin Silverudd, idk, maybe some call them Swedish Leghorns? Haven't hear them called that before, only Fifty Five Flowery Hens or Fifty Five Flowery Leghorns. Swedish Leghorns is kind of catchy though.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom