Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I've got the Easter eggers, tons of them. I can get pics anytime but right now our place is a muddy mess and I'm finishing up their nest boxes so I can get clean eggs from that run. Just let me know if your interested. I get your typical partridge patterned birds in my Easter eggers along with blue, black, splash, chocolates, mauve, and mauve splash. Everyone lays blue and green.
I would be interested in the LF EE's. especially the splashes and mauves! How much for a 18+ with shipping?

I would be interested in the LF EE's. especially the splashes and mauves!  How much for a 18+ with shipping?
$50 shipped on mainly chocolate eggs, $40 shipped for regular Easter . I'm waiting on the larger mauve girl to start laying. The regular Easter eggers are laying well now. The large fowl (and they will be big large fowl) first generation chocolate eggs will be available cone mid January.

Last edited:
$50 shipped on mainly chocolate eggs, $40 shipped for regular Easter . I'm waiting on the larger mauve girl to start laying. The regular Easter eggers are laying well now. The large fowl (and they will be big large fowl) first generation chocolate eggs will be available cone mid January.
Would that be for 2 dozen-ish? I have to convince my husband to waste 40+ bucks on shipped eggs. WE've had some bad luck. I tend to only get about 5-8 to hatch if I order 2 dozen - the post office just trashes the boxes. So he gets a little irritated if I spend too much on eggs.

ETA : I just want your regular EE - I have no interest in chocolate eggs. I like mint :)

Last edited:
Would that be for 2 dozen-ish? I have to convince my husband to waste 40+ bucks on shipped eggs. WE've had some bad luck. I tend to only get about 5-8 to hatch if I order 2 dozen - the post office just trashes the boxes. So he gets a little irritated if I spend too much on eggs.

ETA : I just want your regular EE - I have no interest in chocolate eggs. I like mint :)

Just popping in an FYI... mini ships great and has amazing birds... I've received eggs from her and drove hours to pick up stock directly from her... :)

the eggs are all green and blue, the birds are chocolate ;)

Yeah 2 dozen would end up being what is sent. I always try yo include plenty of extras

the eggs are all green and blue, the birds are chocolate
wink.png

Yeah 2 dozen would end up being what is sent. I always try yo include plenty of extras
Sounds good - I need to buy some nubian goats and a dresser in jan - but I can buy some at the end of jan, to start incubating some in feb.... would that work for you?

Back
Top Bottom