Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Quote: @jandrusrn
HI Jane,
I think that most hens have slowed down for winter and as people not hatch much over winter breeders tend to mix their flocks as it is easier to look after them that way. Therefore there are less pure bred eggs available.

Anyone other than Aubrey have fly tie/barred, ginger red or chocolate Ohiki? I'm interested in those(among many other) colors...eggs, chicks or started birds.
Please let me know.
Thanks!

Anyone other than Aubrey have fly tie/barred, ginger red or chocolate Ohiki? I'm interested in those(among many other) colors...eggs, chicks or started birds.
Please let me know.
Thanks!
I am done hatching for the year but have been working on chocolate and chocolate breasted red ohiki

how many you looking for?
Depends on the chickens you've got. (I'd want to see pics.) and breeds. I think I might want to invest in a few more EE - they are awesome. the silkies I'd hatch, would be for other people, besides me keeping a couple.

Right now, I know 1 for sure is a rooster out of the 8 i've got. None of the others are showing signs of being male..... yet.

Depends on the chickens you've got. (I'd want to see pics.) and breeds.  I think I might want to invest in a few more EE - they are awesome. the silkies I'd hatch, would be for other people, besides me keeping a couple.

Right now, I know 1 for sure is a rooster out of the 8 i've got. None of the others are showing signs of being male..... yet.
I've got the Easter eggers, tons of them. I can get pics anytime but right now our place is a muddy mess and I'm finishing up their nest boxes so I can get clean eggs from that run. Just let me know if your interested. I get your typical partridge patterned birds in my Easter eggers along with blue, black, splash, chocolates, mauve, and mauve splash. Everyone lays blue and green.

I've got the Easter eggers, tons of them. I can get pics anytime but right now our place is a muddy mess and I'm finishing up their nest boxes so I can get clean eggs from that run. Just let me know if your interested. I get your typical partridge patterned birds in my Easter eggers along with blue, black, splash, chocolates, mauve, and mauve splash. Everyone lays blue and green.
i want to see them
are yours LF or Bantam?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom