Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Have you talked to @RubyNala97 ? She's got really nice birds, both of those colors, and I think is selling eggs right now.

Just sayin....

If anyone has any BBS Marans with really dark eggs....

Or BBS or Paint silkie eggs....

I'd be very interested if they were the right piece
I have paints but not getting eggs right now and it's too hot to ship anyway. My recent hatch was 6 paint chicks and 2 black split to paint. Daddy is beautiful black and momma is a little paint

Have you talked to @RubyNala97? She's got really nice birds, both of those colors, and I think is selling eggs right now.

I'll have to ask her about it. The silkies right? I'll have to wait right now because it is getting up to 110° where I am.

I have paints but not getting eggs right now and it's too hot to ship anyway. My recent hatch was 6 paint chicks and 2 black split to paint. Daddy is beautiful black and momma is a little paint

I agree with the heat.

Ohiki.

That is one beautiful bird....

I have a question about the current BYC rules... I think I'm not being responded to because of my lack of recent activity. Have sent many many posts out there re: fertile eggs that I'm ready to hatch and haven't received any responses. Any reason you can see why? I really need a reason as I'd like to keep it friendly..... do I stink? Haaaaa!!
lau.gif

Jane

That is one beautiful bird....

I have a question about the current BYC rules... I think I'm not being responded to because of my lack of recent activity. Have sent many many posts out there re: fertile eggs that I'm ready to hatch and haven't received any responses. Any reason you can see why? I really need a reason as I'd like to keep it friendly..... do I stink? Haaaaa!!
lau.gif

Jane

So THAT'S what I smell coming out of my computer speakers!
lol.png

Just kidding!
wink.png

I haven't seen your other posts. I have Isabel/split leghorn eggs available, and Ayam Cemani eggs when hens are willing. They're slowing down. I'll be giving away 6+ Ayam Cemani eggs tomorrow on the Games thread. Time to be determined by my work schedule, probably 9 or 10 pm CST.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1114971/games-for-eggs

Back
Top Bottom