Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Would anyone be interested in some fibro Easter eggers? I just separated my svart hona 1.5 weeks ago and they are laying but the eggs are likely fathered by my Easter egger roos but they could also be pure. Would be hard to tell likely until they were adults but even then maybe so.

YES YES YES!!!! Do you have any pictures? How much?

Would anyone be interested in some fibro Easter eggers? I just separated my svart hona 1.5 weeks ago and they are laying but the eggs are likely fathered by my Easter egger roos but they could also be pure. Would be hard to tell likely until they were adults but even then maybe so.
Do you happen to know the differences between the Fibro and the Ayam Cemanis? It's funny, I have AC/EE mixes, I thought the EE's were roos, and had a pen full of juvenile roos. When they started laying eggs, I knew that not all the white EE's were boys. I hatched 17 of their eggs, and they are all BLACK. I just had one die, and I"m going to cut it open to see if it is black on the inside too. Those are some strong genes!!

For the backyard mix of eggs I got from @ShadesofSable - I'm on day 20 and I have 2 pips, 1 of which is just starting to zip. Let's go chickies!!!

Make that CHICK NUMBER 16!
Congratulations!
clap.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
woot.gif

And,(drumroll, please!)Here they are!!
@cjwaldon Cream Legbars, well packaged, beautiful eggs! When I explained the breed type to the postal lady, she said it sounded like a good dessert! You will be proud of me for not trying, then and there, to explain their specific genetic background (although, I may have let slip the words "auto sexing" without quite enough info...
1f601.png
)

Chick number 18 just hatched. A little guarded prognosis on this one. Minimal assistance as it pipped on the side of the egg. I opened up a breathe hole then decided to let nature take her course.

I THINK I might even see a PIP on one of the last two eggs! If it is, it's barely started. If so, and if it hatched, that would make CHICK NINETEEN!

Do you happen to know the differences between the Fibro and the Ayam Cemanis?  It's funny, I have AC/EE mixes, I thought the EE's were roos, and had a pen full of juvenile roos.  When they started laying eggs, I knew that not all the white EE's were boys.  I hatched 17 of their eggs, and they are all BLACK.  I just had one die, and I"m going to cut it open to see if it is black on the inside too.  Those are some strong genes!!

For the backyard mix of eggs I got from @ShadesofSable
 - I'm on day 20 and I have 2 pips, 1 of which is just starting to zip.  Let's go chickies!!! 
fibro simply means fibromelanistic (black skinned) Ayam cemani, svart hona, silkies, hmong, and many other breeds are fibro. I even have a fibro black phoenix. Honestly there are times you can not tell the difference between a mix and a pure svart hona or cemani.

YES YES YES!!!! Do you have any pictures? How much?
Auction listed

Chick number 18 just hatched. A little guarded prognosis on this one. Minimal assistance as it pipped on the side of the egg. I opened up a breathe hole then decided to let nature take her course.

I THINK I might even see a PIP on one of the last two eggs! If it is, it's barely started. If so, and if it hatched, that would make CHICK NINETEEN!

Wow! Amazing. Are you sure these eggs went through the postal service?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom