Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

@wvduckchick it looks like all but 3 eggs are developing. It's early so those 3 have hope but I'm pleased! All air cells perfect.

Hi my name is henry I live in new Mexico i have a flock of 9 chickens i lost my rooster and all my salmon faverolles so I'm still looking for a rooster or some hatching eggs i do have a incubator also have one english gamefowl hen that is brooding.

Hi my name is henry I live in new Mexico i have a flock of 9 chickens i lost my rooster and all my salmon faverolles so I'm still looking for a rooster or some hatching eggs i do have a incubator also have one english gamefowl hen that is brooding.

Hi henry, and welcome!

Here's a thread you can watch for hatching eggs. Several folks post extra eggs when incubators are full, or when we just don't need to hatch.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/13260#post_18086581

welcome-byc.gif

Here's a thread you can watch for hatching eggs. Several folks post extra eggs when incubators are full, or when we just don't need to hatch.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/13260#post_18086581
idunno.gif
hu.gif
Is there such a time?
hide.gif
hu.gif
lau.gif

Thinking about putting up a set of Serama eggs for the auction thread. 2 out of my 3 girls are brooding. So I only have 4 eggs right now might have 5 or 6 by the auctions end.

The white one is the one who's eggs are available. She is 14 oz and so is her cock. I'll list them with free shipping and bonus eggs from my Cream Legbars and Black Copper Marans that have either been mated by a Blue Copper Marans or Black Ameraucana.

Back
Top Bottom