Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

@TJChickens I would love the D'Uccles, but I just went crazy on Ebay and am getting about 60 eggs over the next week. I'm going to have trouble handling all those!!

I got Speckled Sussex, Blue Wyandottes, Heritage RIRs, and I ordered another dozen of the Frizzle/Silkie eggs from the seller I got the last ones I just hatched. I also bid on some barred rock and silver laced Wyandottes.

It seems that as the weather is warming up, seems like everyone has eggs again.

I will have more! Lots, lots more.
lau.gif

Does anyone have any buy it now auctions that they could post that are at most $20 including shipping and could ship Monday? I have 12 spots left in my bator and only $20 left to spend.

I'm sure I can ship you my extras.....They would be less than three days old. I don't know if I have anything you want. I have LF Polish, there is one hen that keeps flying into another pen so a small possibility that if any eggs are hers they could be half bantam EE.

My other birds that are laying- Serama, d'Uccles, Bantam EE. May also have a few call duck eggs.
Oh and silkies that are purebred but have had a protector roo in with them who is Frizzle/Ameraucana. I rarely see him messing with the hens since they have their own roosters....but....

I'm sure I can ship you my extras.....They would be less than three days old. I don't know if I have anything you want. I have LF Polish, there is one hen that keeps flying into another pen so a small possibility that if any eggs are hers they could be half bantam EE.

My other birds that are laying- Serama, d'Uccles, Bantam EE. May also have a few call duck eggs.
Oh and silkies that are purebred but have had a protector roo in with them who is Frizzle/Ameraucana. I rarely see him messing with the hens since they have their own roosters....but....

Sending a PM!

I have too many eggs going to waste and full incubators, so I'm doing some auctions later today. Seramas, bantam cochins, chocolate orps, and black Swedish ducks!

Back
Top Bottom