Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Thank you, I think I got it. I'm so used to working on a desk top and it's not running right now. I appreciate your help @RavynFallen

No problem! And that works fine, just how you did it... :)

I'm strictly mobile, so I know how difficult it can be, lol... only thing is, try to delete your pics out when quoting your auction so it doesn't make it huge and cumbersome for others on mobile (but I also know how difficult that is to do on mobile, too)...

Thank you, I think I got it. I'm so used to working on a desk top and it's not running right now. I appreciate your help @RavynFallen

No problem! And that works fine, just how you did it... :)

I'm strictly mobile, so I know how difficult it can be, lol... only thing is, try to delete your pics out when quoting your auction so it doesn't make it huge and cumbersome for others on mobile (but I also know how difficult that is to do on mobile, too)...

I'll figure this out yet, lol. Thanks for your help.
Now I need to try to figure out how to see an actual time stamp for bids. It's a really close one!

I'll figure this out yet, lol. Thanks for your help.
Now I need to try to figure out how to see an actual time stamp for bids. It's a really close one!
You ask someone on a desktop to help out.
wink.png
I'm always happy to enable, errr.... help, ya' that's it, help when I'm on at home.
thumbsup.gif

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/826325/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction/2770#post_18216000 layout=inline]I'll figure this out yet, lol. Thanks for your help.[/CONTENTEMBED]

[COLOR=008080]You ask someone on a desktop to help out. ;)  I'm always happy to enable, errr.... help, ya' that's it, help when I'm on at home. [/COLOR]:thumbsup

:). Thank you for your "help" ;)

Would there be any interest in goose eggs? I have to set some for myself first and verify fertility (the gander is young) but if that all works out I should have extra eggs to sell.

Would there be any interest in goose eggs? I have to set some for myself first and verify fertility (the gander is young) but if that all works out I should have extra eggs to sell.
What breed are they? We've been considering maybe getting some geese, but beyond researching the different breeds haven't gotten much farther than that. Are yours pretty good tempered?

What breed are they? We've been considering maybe getting some geese, but beyond researching the different breeds haven't gotten much farther than that. Are yours pretty good tempered?

Roman tufteds and yes, they have excellent temperaments :)

Once again, @GardenWren packed an amazing box of eggs! Box arrived in pristine condition and my post office called me as directed! USPS sheet even stated manual processing. So, going to let these gems rest for a day then into the warmth of the incubator!

You ask someone on a desktop to help out.
wink.png
I'm always happy to enable, errr.... help, ya' that's it, help when I'm on at home.
thumbsup.gif

goodpost.gif
what a good "helper" you are!

You can still toggle to desktop, using the button at the bottom of any page. It looks kinda horrendous on a phone, but still possible to blow up the post enough to find timestamps. Then just toggle back.

Back
Top Bottom