Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Oops- my mistake. I was mixing up threads! The game thread has the higher requirements no matter who posts a game, correct?

Correct, and I forgot about that one, sorry... yes, minimum rules apply to all threads created no matter what... additional rules for any given thread are always posted up in the first post by the thread creator and those will always apply to that entire thread... :)

@Phage we had to get creative to get a timestamp to show up, if the last posts had been further down the page we wouldn't have been able to tell an auction winner... just wanted to let you know...

@Phage we had to get creative to get a timestamp to show up, if the last posts had been further down the page we wouldn't have been able to tell an auction winner... just wanted to let you know...

I was finally able to scroll down to the next bid (maybe 3rd or 4th post on the page) and see that it was 7:01, but it was tough. :p

:lau

any time :highfive:

I was actually surprised that the timestamp didn't show on desktop either.

Timestamps are showing for me when I hover over when it says a post was posted. So if I hover over where it says "seven minutes ago" on your post, it then gives me a timestamp of 5/19/17 at 8:43 pm.

Back
Top Bottom