Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

:lau:lau
I told my husband firmly that we were at our limit... Then I discovered the 24 hour auction thread and here we are with 41 in the incubator and bought another incubator. We are a bit addicted and have convinced ourselves that we will sell all of the hatched ones!
good luck selling all the little fluffs

Bidders, please read posted listings CAREFULLY, and check for active bids already placed... once there are more than 1 bidders on a given auction, it would be unfair to the seller AND the other bidders to make concessions for a single bidder...

I'm not posting to be mean, just reiterating the BST rules for auctions, once a bid is placed it is treated as a binding contract...

Bidders, please read posted listings CAREFULLY, and check for active bids already placed... once there are more than 1 bidders on a given auction, it would be unfair to the seller AND the other bidders to make concessions for a single bidder...

I'm not posting to be mean, just reiterating the BST rules for auctions, once a bid is placed it is treated as a binding contract...

I didn't say I was doing anything about it-- stinks is all. I'm an honest person and I always pay.

Quick question for y'all... Cream Legbar? Crested Cream Legbar? What are we calling them now and why? Also, GFF is still calling SRBs Isbars... thoughts or opinions?

Quick question for y'all... Cream Legbar? Crested Cream Legbar? What are we calling them now and why? Also, GFF is still calling SRBs Isbars... thoughts or opinions?

I always call them Cream Legbars... they should all be crested, putting crested in front implies there is a non crested... JMO...

And I wouldn't worry about what GFF calls their Silverudd Blues, but you can always put (formerly Isbars) in your post...

But really, it's all up to you and what you prefer... many use dufferent terminology, if any are confused they can always ask...

Back
Top Bottom