Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

They are! However their eggs are much too small for Leghorn eggs and I haven't decided if I want to work improving eggs size. I already have too many other breeds & projects I'm working on.

20170205_DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0436.JPG

I only have a pair right and a few grow outs right now. The pair is a splash rooster and a black hen. These will produce all blue exchequer chicks. I'm on the fence whether I want to keep exchequers.
I had a trio - one blue and one mottled black pullet, as well as one mottled cockerel. The blue got left out while I was away and the neighboring raccoon had dinner. So, I was looking to maybe replace her. I, too, am still a bit on the fence about them, but they are amazing egg producers and very light on feed (even compared with my other leghorns). I figured I might try to hatch a couple more and see what happens.

Just wanted to share something here. I had previously seen auctions that stated "no eCheck" before, but I didn't know what it meant. I recently received payment by eCheck and apparently it takes 3 days for an eCheck to clear. I went ahead and shipped the eggs, trusting the member here, but in the future, I will be adding "no eCheck" to auctions also, unless they want to wait 3 days for the eggs to be shipped.

Just wanted to share something here. I had previously seen auctions that stated "no eCheck" before, but I didn't know what it meant. I recently received payment by eCheck and apparently it takes 3 days for an eCheck to clear. I went ahead and shipped the eggs, trusting the member here, but in the future, I will be adding "no eCheck" to auctions also, unless they want to wait 3 days for the eggs to be shipped.
i always wondered
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom