Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Just wanted to share something here. I had previously seen auctions that stated "no eCheck" before, but I didn't know what it meant. I recently received payment by eCheck and apparently it takes 3 days for an eCheck to clear. I went ahead and shipped the eggs, trusting the member here, but in the future, I will be adding "no eCheck" to auctions also, unless they want to wait 3 days for the eggs to be shipped.

I accidentally paid for something with an eCheck once, through Paypal. Didn't know that's what I was doing until it was done. It happened because I hadn't yet linked my bank account to Paypal, and it didn't tell me anywhere in the process that it would take a few days to go through, though that may have changed since I did this a couple years ago. Luckily it wasn't eggs, but I was still frustrated with the delay I caused myself in receiving my stuff. To stop this from happening, you need to link your bank account to Paypal if you want to use it to pay.

Heading home for Thanksgiving next week (in-laws are watching my birds for me at the moment). I'll be collecting any eggs I find while there (after I toss the ones I find on Wednesday; no way of knowing how old they are). If anyone is interested in barnyard mix chicken eggs or any runner duck eggs to be shipped a week from Saturday, let me know.

Anybody got something fun saved up that they could ship out ASAP for the NYE hatchalong? Isbars? Marans? Cream Legbars?
I have a beautiful batch of Silverudd's Blues (Isbars)...laying like crazy! 1st import roo, a couple 1st Import hens, and some 2nd imports in there as well. The only possible colors are blue and splash (my black roo is in the bachelor pad).
2017-07-14 07.51.56.jpg

20171019_093411.jpg
2017-05-04 15.31.44.jpg

I have a beautiful batch of Silverudd's Blues (Isbars)...laying like crazy! 1st import roo, a couple 1st Import hens, and some 2nd imports in there as well. The only possible colors are blue and splash (my black roo is in the bachelor pad).View attachment 1205067
View attachment 1205077View attachment 1205078

Thank you again for sending these!!!! The eggs were packaged BEAUTIFULLY!! SPOTLESSLY clean eggs. Air cells looked good on the 2 that I candled. I had to fire up the incubator, since my broodies were not broody anymore when I went to give them eggs. I set them yesterday, and my fingers are crossed!!

Back
Top Bottom