Chat Thread for THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP)

Now y'all listen up because I'm not doing this again! :)
So there are 3 princesses. Brienna, the oldest, is an OEGB hen. The second oldest, Polly, is eighteen. She is a mille fleur d'Uccle. She is very pretty and popular with the roos. (She is in my profile pic) The 3rd princess in Lolly. She is 15 and best friends with Polly. She is also a Mille fleur d'Uccle. Lolly is brave and loves adventure and being 'unladylike'. (No more Princesses are allowed to be added). Their Mother is Queen Daisy. There is a ball, and a villager named Wesley shows up in secret. Brienna at this point is dancing with a Prince from the Dark Forest Empire, Edward. She thinks she loves him. But chickens from the Dark forest empire have a reputation of being evil. (There are 3 empires. The Clucking Empire, the green grazing empire, and the Dark forest empire. The main action with the princesses and stuff is from the Clucking Empire. The other empires only appear at balls and things like that) So Wesley falls in love with Brienna. Brienna thinks she loves Edward. Wesley then gets caught, and Queen Daisy thinks he was trying to steal Brienna. Wesley gets chucked in a dungeon. The princesses pass him a key and he runs away. Now Brienna thinks she loves Wesley. Queen Daisy forces her to marry Edward, and they are fiancées now. Polly is in love with Bentley, (Edward's brother), and Dave, a nice Prince from I forget where. Bentley and Edward are evil. There are no cockerels yet for Lolly. Lolly goes to Wesley who is living in his village house, and asks him to help her crash Brienna and Edwards wedding,(which is today, but can't be played out until @Butterscotchbitesfinger comes back). That is right now.
::FUTURE PLAN::
Bentley will save Polly's life and propose. Polly will accept, so they will be fiancées. Then Bentley and Edward will rise to Power in the Dark Forest, and Soon Bentley will care more about power than Polly. He will chuck Polly in the dungeon and then Dave will rescue her. The rest is to be decided later.
Cool!

Now y'all listen up because I'm not doing this again! :)
So there are 3 princesses. Brienna, the oldest, is an OEGB hen. The second oldest, Polly, is eighteen. She is a mille fleur d'Uccle. She is very pretty and popular with the roos. (She is in my profile pic) The 3rd princess in Lolly. She is 15 and best friends with Polly. She is also a Mille fleur d'Uccle. Lolly is brave and loves adventure and being 'unladylike'. (No more Princesses are allowed to be added). Their Mother is Queen Daisy. There is a ball, and a villager named Wesley shows up in secret. Brienna at this point is dancing with a Prince from the Dark Forest Empire, Edward. She thinks she loves him. But chickens from the Dark forest empire have a reputation of being evil. (There are 3 empires. The Clucking Empire, the green grazing empire, and the Dark forest empire. The main action with the princesses and stuff is from the Clucking Empire. The other empires only appear at balls and things like that) So Wesley falls in love with Brienna. Brienna thinks she loves Edward. Wesley then gets caught, and Queen Daisy thinks he was trying to steal Brienna. Wesley gets chucked in a dungeon. The princesses pass him a key and he runs away. Now Brienna thinks she loves Wesley. Queen Daisy forces her to marry Edward, and they are fiancées now. Polly is in love with Bentley, (Edward's brother), and Dave, a nice Prince from I forget where. Bentley and Edward are evil. There are no cockerels yet for Lolly. Lolly goes to Wesley who is living in his village house, and asks him to help her crash Brienna and Edwards wedding,(which is today, but can't be played out until @Butterscotchbitesfinger comes back). That is right now.
::FUTURE PLAN::
Bentley will save Polly's life and propose. Polly will accept, so they will be fiancées. Then Bentley and Edward will rise to Power in the Dark Forest, and Soon Bentley will care more about power than Polly. He will chuck Polly in the dungeon and then Dave will rescue her. The rest is to be decided later.
Yey.

Jackson can be from the Jack Dynasty, an unimportant one you only find at balls that is allied to the Clucking Empire.
And he will show up as a suitor for Lolly. (Whether she likes him or not is up to you obviously.)
And then he will be there. His dad has little to do with the role play and doesn't even have to be accepted. I just thought it would add more depth to Jackson's history, he doesn't just show up out of nowhere.

I moved Aleda's form here, and deleted it from the RP. I didn't see this when I posted her.
Name: Aleda (Meaning: Small with wings.)
Breed: Easter Egger
Variety: Black with golden lacing
Rank: Princess Lolly's Servant (Works as maid, messenger ect)
Personality: Friendly, doesn't like conflict, protective, loyal, will fight if need be- but doesn't search for a fight, thinks before she speaks, quick thinker, useful in bad situations.
Family: Marai (Older sister) Rest are deceased.
Other:
cheetah-1-jpg.1599626

Username: @RiverStorm

Yey.

Jackson can be from the Jack Dynasty, an unimportant one you only find at balls that is allied to the Clucking Empire.
And he will show up as a suitor for Lolly. (Whether she likes him or not is up to you obviously.)
And then he will be there. His dad has little to do with the role play and doesn't even have to be accepted. I just thought it would add more depth to Jackson's history, he doesn't just show up out of nowhere.
Please be part of an empire or a village.

I moved Aleda's form here, and deleted it from the RP. I didn't see this when I posted her.
Name: Aleda (Meaning: Small with wings.)
Breed: Easter Egger
Variety: Black with golden lacing
Rank: Princess Lolly's Servant (Works as maid, messenger ect)
Personality: Friendly, doesn't like conflict, protective, loyal, will fight if need be- but doesn't search for a fight, thinks before she speaks, quick thinker, useful in bad situations.
Family: Marai (Older sister) Rest are deceased.
Other:
cheetah-1-jpg.1599626

Username: @RiverStorm
Accepted!!!

Back
Top Bottom