Cheapest protection.

Driley62

Songster
Jun 8, 2021
Chazy, NY
Over the years the veterinarian medicine industry has changed. I know nearly 11 years ago when I got my first dog there was topical flea/tick prevention and heartworm meds and that was basically it. Fast-forward to fall of 2017(at least in my area) the year my daughter was born our area had finally had a flea/tick med came in chewable form rather than topical. I looked obviously because I didn't want my young daughter to touch the chemical and then put her fingers in her mouth. Few month later I found out another company came out with bravecto another chewable but instead of monthly it lasts 3 months. All in this time I was saving some money which was a bonus(always looking to save!). Fast-forward to to pretty much today(don't know when it was released exactly) now you have simperica trio which does flea, tick AND heartworm! I LOVE IT! One med for all three! You also save even more money! It is a monthly dose again but it's cheaper even! It's still pricy at the vet(everything is). But I found the same stuff online for 40 to 70 dollars less for the same amount of doses(6) depending on weight 🤯.

What im curious about is, has anyone else found anything for a triple threat tried and true way for preventative care for the friends with paws that may be cheaper? I'm happy with simperica trio but I'm always open to new ideas!

For me, no matter the cost, I'd rather buy directly from the Veterinarian.

With all the counterfeit products out there, no way would I buy a "cheap" flea/tick preventative online. Way too risky.

For me, no matter the cost, I'd rather buy directly from the Veterinarian.

With all the counterfeit products out there, no way would I buy a "cheap" flea/tick preventative online. Way too risky.
Before I purchased I looked into the company to make sure they were legitimate which they were. Once the medication was approved by my vet(oral meds need vet approval) I had it in less than a week. From time of order to arrival it was about 10-11 days. The product itself was legitimate too.

Back
Top Bottom