Check out my new bargain quail cage!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Appaloosa Hill Farm, Jun 20, 2009.

1. I got this from a fellow who was getting out of the chicken business. He kept bantams in it. He had about 500 cages of different types and sizes. His prices were amazing! I paid $20 for this one!!! Time to get more birds.... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks Songster

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Nice! Very nice!

3. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    WOOHOO I love a bargain....

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Thats so nice! What a find! Congrats, go back and get some more!! [​IMG]

5. kingmt

kingmt Songster

May 1, 2009
    Mason WV
    Looks good. [​IMG]

6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    HOLY PURPLE BANANAS BATMAN!!!!! that's a great deal!!!!! I'd get another one or two of those then one of us donate some eggs to the cause [​IMG]

7. ya chick ya

ya chick ya In the Brooder

Jun 19, 2009
    somewhere.. \-_-/
    where did you get it id love to buy some
    [​IMG]

8. Whew! Just came in from moving the herd ([​IMG]:) to their new digs. It came from a gentleman in Athens AL. Unfortunately this is the only one of this type he had. If he'd had more, I certainly would have bought them all! I don't know if you can see them, but there are 2 more cages in the background. They were used as game rooster pens. They're 4x4x4, made of 1"x2" welded wire. I'm going to connect them together to make a run for my bantam Cochin breeding quartet. I paid $5 for each of them! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I do think I'm going to go back and get a few more. It'll be my 3rd trip there.... [​IMG]

9. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Man,if he was here I'd buy about fifty of those!

10. ya chick ya

ya chick ya In the Brooder

Jun 19, 2009
    somewhere.. \-_-/
    well i dont live in al i live in tx and i cant drive yet sooo... thats a problemo 4 me lol but it looks kewl and i think i really really need to make one if i can cuz i just lost 3 of my quail today
    [​IMG] and sadly a couple of days ago one well lets just say hes not with us any more [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: