Check out my new bargain quail cage!!

Appaloosa Hill Farm

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Southern Middle TN
I got this from a fellow who was getting out of the chicken business. He kept bantams in it. He had about 500 cages of different types and sizes. His prices were amazing! I paid $20 for this one!!! Time to get more birds....
gig.gif

100_2281.jpg

HOLY PURPLE BANANAS BATMAN!!!!! that's a great deal!!!!! I'd get another one or two of those then one of us donate some eggs to the cause
tongue.png

Whew! Just came in from moving the herd (
gig.gif
:) to their new digs. It came from a gentleman in Athens AL. Unfortunately this is the only one of this type he had. If he'd had more, I certainly would have bought them all! I don't know if you can see them, but there are 2 more cages in the background. They were used as game rooster pens. They're 4x4x4, made of 1"x2" welded wire. I'm going to connect them together to make a run for my bantam Cochin breeding quartet. I paid $5 for each of them!
ep.gif
th.gif
celebrate.gif
I do think I'm going to go back and get a few more. It'll be my 3rd trip there....
lau.gif

well i dont live in al i live in tx and i cant drive yet sooo... thats a problemo 4 me lol but it looks kewl and i think i really really need to make one if i can cuz i just lost 3 of my quail today
hit.gif
and sadly a couple of days ago one well lets just say hes not with us any more
hit.gif
hit.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom