Check out my new Blog on frugal living!

Quote:
Looks yummy! I just posted a comment on your blog.

~Kelly~
My Country Chronicles Blog

Hey Kelly I posted a comment back asking where you get agave nectar?

I responded to it, but in case anyone here on BYC is interested, I'll cut and paste my response here:
You can find Agave anywhere they sell sugar. It’s usually on the top shelf and comes in a plastic bottle. It’s the consistency of honey. I’m personally not a fan of jams and jellies because they are usually “sickeningly sweet”. With Agave however, it makes the jam or jelly taste exactly like the fruit instead of sugar. It’s like a wonderful fruit spread. I bet you would really love it. I love making freezer jam using Agave and my girls go crazy for it. Do a Google search for jam, jelly and freezer jam recipes using Agave. It’ll be a whole new world for you. ✿◠‿◠

f.y.i. I see that you have signed up to be a follower on my blog, but you have not verified the feedburner email request. Until you do that, you won't be able to get the updates.
sad.png
Look for the confirmation email in your inbox. It would be dated 8/19/11.
smile.png
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks for this. I just picked Muscadines today. I am going to use your jelly recipe. I love this time of the year.
smile.png

I have a blog as well, you can reach it by following my siggie. I'm checking out both of ya'lls!

Back
Top Bottom