Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Hi all sad news, my two girls recently passed away 😔. I’m not sure if I will get more.

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

It’s been forever since I posted but I do read a lot - BYC is one of my favorite resources! Here’s a couple pics - one of my set up (yes still wrapped from winter). And then a handful of my pretties

Attachments

• IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3740.jpeg
    IMG_3740.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom