cheep little plastic incubators

Are you talking about those little ones that look like a flying saucer and hold about 3 eggs? If so, I think they work occasionally, but many have had poor results. They don't maintain heat and humidity very well.

a few weeks ago we went through this discussion about that cheap bator.. actually twice. it was determine both times that it was not cheap and that it does not work a majority of the time..

In fact, if you are determined to use one I will donate mine to you.. all you have to pay is for shipping..
I will donate 3 BO eggs also..

truly, you can make a home-made one that would work much better and cost way le$$....

Quote:
No they don't fuss much, but their body temps stay very consistent and they position themselves in such a way thet the humididty is correct. It is the condition created by the hen that the incubator tries to mimic.

Those don't work. The extension office put those incubators in different schools and none of them worked. I bought one over ebay but I couldn't sell it because it's a piece of junk.

jackie

This is the 3rd time I have tried the flying saucer and it's working! I saw them moving around inside... The other times I tried, I didn't know to put water in the legs.

Back
Top Bottom