Chic bator The adventure Comeing now to a BYC thread near you!! We have viens!!

keep us updated. interesting to see if this little incuator works. Did you add water to any of the little legs? Or are you doing dry incubation and waiting til lockdown to do that?

I put about a tea spoon at most in one leg for the first week or so and then added some to the second leg just the other day. I havent candled recently it will be day 14 saterday I think I will candle then and see what is in there if anything the darker ones should be actually full of dark by then almost I would think as cot eggs hatch on day 18 So lock down will be day 15 in the pm.

Just know that there may not be a lot of replies in here, but that doesn't mean you don't have an excited audience! I am rooting for you, I always wanted one of these when I was a kid reading my Step-fathers Field and Stream magazines in the bath. :/

I wont vouch for it unless I get something to hatch but I think as long as you have good accurate thermmometers and a nice stable room to keep it in as well as reallizeing you have to baby sit and not only turn but rotate the eggs some so they all have the warmer side and the cooler side some times I havent seen anything to show this wont work yet. But then again I havent hatched anything with it yet.

Two eggs had movement and two are nice and dark inside but I couldnt see any movement. Cant tell anything from the tiny egg pretty sure its a yolkless fart egg but I will keep it in there for fun just on the off chance. Added water to the little legs I put water in all three though Im not sure what it said about water at the end I cant remmber. Should have babies by friday with wensday being day 18 or normal cot hatch date.

Babies
celebrate.gif
and
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom