chick days at TSC - what breeds normally?

I am hoping someone can help me with an answer to my question. I bought six Red Sex Links from TSC a few days ago, and I know they vaccinate them with the Mareks Vaccination before they get them to the store, I'm wondering if they need another Vaccine later? I've been reading many different places where they need another Vaccine..Another concern is if I should get them on a New Castles Disease & Bronchitis Vaccination Schedule. I ordered a kit through Meyers Hatchery already...Thoughts?

I am hoping someone can help me with an answer to my question. I bought six Red Sex Links from TSC a few days ago, and I know they vaccinate them with the Mareks Vaccination before they get them to the store, I'm wondering if they need another Vaccine later? I've been reading many different places where they need another Vaccine..Another concern is if I should get them on a New Castles Disease & Bronchitis Vaccination Schedule. I ordered a kit through Meyers Hatchery already...Thoughts?

I didn't vaccinate at all for anything else

Best layout I've ever seen...as chicks come out of the shipping cartons the label from the carton gets stuck on top of the waterer. Each chick is checked and put into that bin. Only then is the next partition opened and the process repeated until the cartons are empty and each watering jug has a sticker on top. Then they mark the front of the bin with plainly marked flyers saying what's in that bin. Super clean, super easy and pretty doggone efficient. I watched the entire process from the time the shipping boxes were hauled into the store until all chicks were under lights.

Best layout I've ever seen...as chicks come out of the shipping cartons the label from the carton gets stuck on top of the waterer. Each chick is checked and put into that bin. Only then is the next partition opened and the process repeated until the cartons are empty and each watering jug has a sticker on top. Then they mark the front of the bin with plainly marked flyers saying what's in that bin. Super clean, super easy and pretty doggone efficient. I watched the entire process from the time the shipping boxes were hauled into the store until all chicks were under lights.
Where is this at?

Back
Top Bottom