Chick leg band removal?

If it helps, here is a what my Ameraucanas looked like as chicks (also from Meyer).
Splash and blue. A black would look mostly black I would assume.
BAms (2).jpg

If it helps, here is a what my Ameraucanas looked like as chicks (also from Meyer).
Splash and blue. A black would look mostly black I would assume.
View attachment 1297526

Is the splash the one on the left? I have one like that and three like the one on the right. My gosh are they adorable! Super friendly but a bit skittish still.

In this group the Welsummers are the ones that seem the friendliest so far. I know...they are only four days old. But the like sitting in the palm of my hand and eating. None of the other breeds are quite there yet.

I still have on little Brahma pasting up on me a wee bit. Seems healthy otherwise though.

I did lose a Brahma though... :(

Is the splash the one on the left? I have one like that and three like the one on the right. My gosh are they adorable! Super friendly but a bit skittish still.

In this group the Welsummers are the ones that seem the friendliest so far. I know...they are only four days old. But the like sitting in the palm of my hand and eating. None of the other breeds are quite there yet.

I still have on little Brahma pasting up on me a wee bit. Seems healthy otherwise though.

I did lose a Brahma though... :(

Sorry about your Brahma :( Buff Brahmas are on my wish list.

Yep, the little yellow chick is the splash. She is hoot! Very food motivated :D Both girls are pretty confident, but the splash was the first of the group of chicks to eat from my hand. My Ameraucanas are 5 months old; they aren't laying yet, but I'm not in any hurry. My two Welsummers are chatty! Might just be their age, but they just follow me around and talk the majority of the time when I'm out with them. The friendliest in my group are the Barred Rocks. One of them likes to perch on me whenever she gets a chance. They have been a fun bunch!

Sorry about your Brahma :( Buff Brahmas are on my wish list.

Yep, the little yellow chick is the splash. She is hoot! Very food motivated :D Both girls are pretty confident, but the splash was the first of the group of chicks to eat from my hand. My Ameraucanas are 5 months old; they aren't laying yet, but I'm not in any hurry. My two Welsummers are chatty! Might just be their age, but they just follow me around and talk the majority of the time when I'm out with them. The friendliest in my group are the Barred Rocks. One of them likes to perch on me whenever she gets a chance. They have been a fun bunch!
Yeah, my BRs are friendly too! As are my orps.

Back
Top Bottom