Chick Name Competition

My chicks’ names:
E86B409C-748B-4B47-B588-78703B0F2047.jpeg

Names I like : Tundra, Ivory, Avalanche, Glacier, Cloud, Storm, Rain, Thunder, Jasper, Jade, Shadow, Blossom, Daisy, Jasmine, Elidi, (gift of the sun, in Greek)
Blizzard, Flurry, Snow, Misty, Dewdrop, Eclipse, and Star.
I love what it says under your name. John 16:33. Matthew West wrote a song about that verse and I love it.

Thank you all so much for your help! If any of you have more ideas you’re welcome to share on this page I would love to hear them!!!

My favorite name in our current flock is our KR ( Kindergarten Rescue!) hen, GinnyRon. As a random Kindergarten egg hatch we had no idea what breed she'd be, other than "Big," We had bantams ... of course, right?
Well, all we knew was that this chick was a redhead,so we named "it" after the most famous redheads in our house, Ginny and Ron Weasley. Since we weren't sure, we used the combination name of "GinnyRon." For some reason, it stuck, so GinnyRon, a New Hampshire Red and her KC partner, a Black Jersey Giant named Siri (short for Sirius Black) are now a regular part of my tiny Nankin flock. Next to my 26 oz Nanny hens, Siri is a moose, but she's a gentle giant and both she and GinnyRon fit in just beautifully!

My fowl names... past and present
BUBBIE- THE LOVELIEST BARRED ROCK EVER!
HELEN BLACK SEX LINK- NAMED AFTER MY STILL LIVING MOM LIVED 9 YEARS!
DAISY RED SEX LINK
NOODLE BIG OLE BRAHMA ROO, HAD TO TRADE HIM.
DOROTHY BIG OLE RIR NICK NAME BIG DOOR, BIG OLE DOOR
CORNFLAKE- CHANGED TO MAIZEY ;D LEGHORN MIX
LUCY- MIX RIR ? ANSWERS TO LOOOO

My favorite name in our current flock is our KR ( Kindergarten Rescue!) hen, GinnyRon. As a random Kindergarten egg hatch we had no idea what breed she'd be, other than "Big," We had bantams ... of course, right?
Well, all we knew was that this chick was a redhead,so we named "it" after the most famous redheads in our house, Ginny and Ron Weasley. Since we weren't sure, we used the combination name of "GinnyRon." For some reason, it stuck, so GinnyRon, a New Hampshire Red and her KC partner, a Black Jersey Giant named Siri (short for Sirius Black) are now a regular part of my tiny Nankin flock. Next to my 26 oz Nanny hens, Siri is a moose, but she's a gentle giant and both she and GinnyRon fit in just beautifully!
This Is amazing!!

My fowl names... past and present
BUBBIE- THE LOVELIEST BARRED ROCK EVER!
HELEN BLACK SEX LINK- NAMED AFTER MY STILL LIVING MOM LIVED 9 YEARS!
DAISY RED SEX LINK
NOODLE BIG OLE BRAHMA ROO, HAD TO TRADE HIM.
DOROTHY BIG OLE RIR NICK NAME BIG DOOR, BIG OLE DOOR
CORNFLAKE- CHANGED TO MAIZEY ;D LEGHORN MIX
LUCY- MIX RIR ? ANSWERS TO LOOOO
Love these names ❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom