only five of mine have names.

Cordon bleu
Mcnugget
Frydaddy
Rosemary Garlic
BBQ

They're cornishX and all look the same.
lol.png

I have 11 that are about 23 days old. So far (my kids have named most of them) we have a Pook (my step daughters), a Jasper (we are guessing its a rooster b/c of its cockyness), a Roxy (short for Roxanne) and we did have a EE named Windixie but my youngest is considering changing it. Oh and one we are also thinking is male (only b/c of the way it acts) named Mavrick (will be Raven if it turns out to be a girl... hes all black).

Daisy and Lily- buff chanteclers
Sidney and Cookie (has a white butt and looks like an oreo)- BR's
Belle- my blue porcelain d'uccle
Anna- OEGB named after my great grandmother that had chickens
Buttercup- white cochin
Rose red- psychotic red leghorn
Myrna- partridge chantecler (the name of the lady that always waits on me at lowes!)
Stormy- mille fleur d'uccle with black feet pretty sure it's a roo.
and the other two mille fleurs haven't helped me pick names yet prolly call them nugget and peep...

I'm a dork and gave mine fancy lady names. So far I have:

Eleanor (buff orpington)
Harriet (barred rock)
Ursula (SL wyandotte)
Charlotte (golden campine)
Lydia (black australorp)
Margot (welsummer)

Have fun naming your babies!

We are in the process of naming too. Only 2 of 13 named so far.

Sahara: buff Orpington that made it throught the dehydration/stress her "sisters" didn't

General: The one roo, red star, we know we have. After General Tso' chicken.

Still working on 2 golden polish, 1 buff orpington, 1 black australorp, 2 light brahma, 2 lakenvelder, 2 Ameracauna, and 1 we think is a bearded EE not sure of sex that we currently are calling "Puffy cheeks"

we are in the process of naming ours also.

So far we have

Favorite-- because that is my 5 year old sons "favorite" one. She started feathering out before the others. I think she might be a buff rock. She is very gentle and has been handled alot. Will probably be our #1 hen!

Jumper-- She is a barred rock pullet. only 1 week old but has been jumping up on everything(waterer and feeder)

Darth vader-- He is 4 weeks old and think he is a Buff also. But he has one black speck on his comb right now so My son again named him.

I have 20 in all and the 4 week olds are just now getting personailites about them, will let you know.

We asked our 4 yr old son what he wanted to call his chick, and he replied "Egg Layer, of course! "
lol.png
The he turned to his one year old sister and asked her what she wanted to name her chicken and she replied, " Tah!"

So we have 2 Easter eggers named Egg Layer & Tah

2 Silver-laced Wyandottes named Penny & Poppy

2 Buff Orpingtons yet to be named

Back
Top Bottom