chick pipped at the wrong side!!!!

I will never help a quail out again.
They usually have something wrong with them which is why they don't make it out themselves.

But...I just zoomed in on the picture and see the OP has already taken off the shell.
You either finish and hope its OK or walk away (don't do that again...the peeling of the shell)
for me helping out hatching chick when it's really needed is like doing a c section surgery in a woman..the baby is ready and is fully developed but the mother's organ did not function properly likewise the baby is strong enough to pip a hole and did zip a bit but was in the wrong position and without assisting it could have died inside the egg just like if the baby is not taken out both the mother and the baby's are in danger..i really understands you're point..

for me helping out hatching chick when it's really needed is like doing a c section surgery in a woman..the baby is ready and is fully developed but the mother's organ did not function properly likewise the baby is strong enough to pip a hole and did zip a bit but was in the wrong position and without assisting it could have died inside the egg just like if the baby is not taken out both the mother and the baby's are in danger..i really understands you're point..
Is the chick out?

thank you everyone you guys gave me hope..i almost felt guilty when i removed the shell but see all your comments i feel like i did what needs to be done..i will try to update

Back
Top Bottom