chick poop has blood in it?

I had another question, there are a few guinea and quail in with these chicks, is cocci spreadable to them and will they get sick if they drink the water with the medicine in it? Should I seperate them?

Went to go to the feed store to get the medicine and they were closed. I came back and another sultan is dying, well actually I saw her and thought she was dead but reliezed she was still breathing
hit.gif
. I hope I don't loose anymore before tomorrow.

Quote:
PP collect some of the bloody poop and put it in a small container. Tomorrow morning
call your vet, your dog vet, and tell them you need a fecal exam done. Any vet can
do it and it will tell you exactly what your birds have.

Quote:
PP collect some of the bloody poop and put it in a small container. Tomorrow morning
call your vet, your dog vet, and tell them you need a fecal exam done. Any vet can
do it and it will tell you exactly what your birds have.

Okay, got some of it. We have to call the state vet tomorrow to come and vaccinate the adult birds,maybe she can check some of the chicks out too. Thanks!

I can't believe it, we ran to the grocery store for 5 minutes, and my blue polish is dead! He was fine, eating, drinking, and running around when we left and now he's dead. I removed my splash and blue orps. just incase. And I'm going to get the meds. first thing in the morning.

Quote:
Most of them were from the same hatch, but I had a couple that were a few days older. We are going to the feed store first thing in the morning to get sumlet.

Quote:
It's not Cocci, though it does kill quick. A bird with cocci does'nt eat, drink and run around acting fine 5 or 10 mins. before death, there would be obvious symptoms, huddling and acting cold for one..

Quote:
It's not Cocci, though it does kill quick. A bird with cocci does'nt eat, drink and run around acting fine 5 or 10 mins. before death, there would be obvious symptoms, huddling and acting cold for one..

So if it's not cocci what could it be. I want to treat them ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom