Chick speaking inside egg, how long to hatch ?

tap the incubator if you want them to make noise and they should be fine.mine are wiggling now and its only day 17 most of mine are bantams doh no internal pick doh
How do you guys know that there has been an internal pip ? I have 20 in my bator and only one made sounds through out today and all others are quite, not even moving a little.

if you have a candeler of flashligth hold it up to the aircell side the fat end of the egg and if you see a beak sticking up it means he has internally piped and he is breathing and able to make sounds :)

Holy Cow!! I just witnessed one of my eggs pipping!!! I saw what I thought was a rusty looking 'X'. It looked like someone wrote on the egg with a colored pencil and then, BAM, it cracked right there. Coolest thing I've ever seen. Gotta go finish watching my little ones come into the world. Thanks for helping!!

Well, I'm back..Haha! Not much happening, so it must be tired from finally breaking through. Now how long does it take from pip to zip. FYI, I love the chicken lingo.

ive researched its takes any were from a minute to 2 days :/
its over 9 hours now I dont see progress but I hear loud cherping and eggs are moving when cherping

I am in the same condition as before, One of them peeping all the time, I can hear him "tick tick" trying to pip the shell, all other 19 look really lifeless at the moment
sad.png
no movement, no peeping. Not sure if I should be concerned about them. It has been 20 days and 8 hours. Can't sleep waiting anxiously.

Back
Top Bottom