Chick went through a Bank drive thru tube.

Quote:
WOW, unbelievable what stupid humans will do to animals, I wish they would have caught them!
somad.gif
, Glad you have the chick now And that it has some new chick friends!

Quote:
Everybody says it takes a while to grow their nest egg, this guy just figured he'd start with a chicken and let it do the work! ha ha, so glad the little one made it through the ordeal!

Quote:
Everybody says it takes a while to grow their nest egg, this guy just figured he'd start with a chicken and let it do the work! ha ha, so glad the little one made it through the ordeal!

LOL, maybe he was banking on deposits maturing in 6 months!

Edit: I'm glad the chick was okay too. It would not be funny if he/she were injured or killed in the process. I would not be joking around otherwise.

Last edited:
The irony is that here a chick survives being sent through the banking tube and the USPS can't get a box of hatchery chicks to their destination alive . There's gotta be a lesson there someplace. Maybe hatcheries should set up some sort of pneumatic tube delivery systems.

Last edited:
Quote:
Exactly I wish they would take the time toreview the drive thru tapes and try to get a tag number and charge the nitwits with animal cruelty. Sick SOBs!

Back
Top Bottom