chick with attitude or village idiot?

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
One of my McM chicks is a white JG (well...at the moment he's gray, but he's the only one of his kind, so that's what I think he is). From the first day he got here, he would take a drink and then flip his head all the way back so that it was sitting on his back, sometimes to the point of continuing to flip on over. It didn't seem to phase him - he'd get right on back up and then do it again. Either he's just a goofball, or there's something wrong with him...

Fast forward to today, and he's still a character. I feed in two places - a trough type feeder and a plate for scratching. He is the ONLY chick that gets right in the middle of the plate and scratches like he's going to the other side of the world. Feed goes FLYING. It's both amusing and annoying (I know I could remove the plate if it really got to me).

What sayeth you? Is he just goofy? Or is he a bit "wrong" in the head?

well, if my cat was dead, I'd say your chick was his reincarnate self. My cat does that with his water and food. Drives me nuts!!!
barnie.gif
Ahhh, but I love him anyway.

I'd say your chick is just having fun. Love'em and take lots of video/pics to post on here!!!
thumbsup.gif

pop.gif

Once in a while you get one oozing with personality/stupidity however you want to call it. Sounds like a real winner!! I think the dumb ones are the cutest!!! I have one jokester in my last hatch too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom