Chick With Curled Toes

I would post a video but I have no clue on how to do that
1f615.png

Maybe you could upload a video to YouTube, and then post a link to it on this thread.

I hope others can help in evaluating this chick's problems, too! I'm not sure I will know for sure.

I like the looks of the band aid method but without large band aids on hand used paperboard and medical tape. 10 days old hatched under a hen. Just noticed it yesterday.

[/IMG]

I would post a video but I have no clue on how to do that
1f615.png

How's your little peep doing did you get the toes straight?
Just had to bandaid one of mine.

She tends to go forward on her tippy toes. Not sure if I got her feet flat enough will redo tomorrow and see if there is any change.

My chicks right foot somehow fixed its self, and the other foot probably will just stay like that forever, its unfixable. i tried but it won't work thanks for your concern!!!
smile.png
D.gif

If you don't straighten it out it isn't too big of a deal. Depending on how bad it is the chicken can learn to walk on the side of there feet. Of Otis real bad they might not survive... maybe you could post a picture?

Looked like this above at 10 days old. Bandaged her feet for two or three days. And had a pretty good result. Not perfect but she'll be fine. This is at 21 days old below.

Back
Top Bottom