Chicken Adventure RP

oh, i wanna be a part of this! can i be my black mottled d'uccle hen, tiny? (yes, she is the tiny chicken in my username
big_smile.png
) she is a 4 year old at almost the bottom of the pecking order with a folded toe and one blind eye and i think she must be the sweetest chicken on the planet who WILL give hugs! oh, and maybe my awsome mixed roo, chive who can literally crow on command WHILE i'm holding him... he is black with muffs and a beard and feathered feet and orange hackles and saddle. oh, and tiny's his mom, btw.

how should this start???

Quote:
Sounds good! Sounds like you have some sweet chickens.
love.gif

Since some people are playing with 2 chickens, you may have to speak third person.
I'm playing as one so...

*Yawn* Why did I have to wake up now... Oh right.. The adventure!
*Starts flapping around* Wake up everyone!!

Oh, can I be Hippie Chick, a two mounth old buff polish hen. She's very sweet, but can't see very well at all, so you'll have to keep an eye on her.

Quote:
Sure you can! Everyone's welcome. incubatingisfun should eb putting up a list once online.

*Starts pecking some of the chickens* Wake up sleepyheads! Oh I hope i'm not hurting anyone...

You've forgotten, Hippie Chick? We're goin on an adventure, but it doesn't look like anytime soon, sleep chooks.
roll.png

Help me wake up the others.

Don't apologise knocking them, they should be WAKING UP!
I'll go and forage for some berries and strands of grass to bring back, so once everyone wakes up, we can eat, get ready and leave.

Back
Top Bottom