Chicken and turkey worming question

southernsibe

Songster
12 Years
Jun 15, 2007
kensington, maryland
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond. I am getting ready to worm with Wazine, I know it is only for roundworms, but I am using the hit softly first then hammer later method. The dosage is higher for turkeys, which I house with my chickens. Should I worm them individually with the Wazine, to which I have no idea what the dosage is, or put the higher (turkey) dosage in the water and let everyone drink from that?

Thank you
Rachel

If you read the directions on the back label and break it down for both turkeys and chickens, dosage is 1 ounce of wazine per 1 gallon of water. RedRoosterFarm...your dosage is correct (one ounce wazine per gallon of water.)

Last edited:
After a lot of questioning whether to Wazine or not...I did it today finally and I think I did 5 ounces to a gallon of water??? what happens now that I gave them too much?

Quote:
Why did you use 5 ounces to a gallon? The directions are on the back of the bottle. Hopefully your chickens wont have a reaction. Discard the eggs in the garbage for 2 weeks.

no, no..I actually did 5 millilitres...as I am Australian I had to convert...so i guess I did 1 ounce to the gallon afterall.... duh!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom