Chicken Auction - Central Alabama

I'd love to make it one night. I see that the directions in the first post and the ones I googled for Clay County are not the same place, I wan tot check this thing out.

I've been. There are chickens, ducks, pheasents, rabbits, goats, you name it. I've seen birds sale high, and low. I think I remember it starting at 7:00, or 7:30, but you better get there early if you want a bus seat, especially when the weather is good. haha. Just watching these guys over there is worth the drive!

There is also a goat/chicken auction in Clanton, Slimgrizzly on here goes and is always telling me what deals he finds. I've never been but sure thought about taking a few extra birds over to sale.

I've got directions that Mikeee sent me, anyone serious about going just Pm me and I'll shoot you a copy over.

Claudia

Just registered, and hoping to meet other "chicken crazy" folks from Alabama.
smile.png
Anyone know of upcoming shows/sales or anything else "chicken hearted" in Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee (we live near where they all come together).

i just discovered the eclectic chicken auction ive gone several times now im just starting out its a good place to ask older farmers ?? on chickens im hoping to get a couple silkies next friday!! i love santuck too!!

There is a auction in Millbrook every Saturday night at 6:00 I have been to the one in central and to the one in Millbrook.Central is a little pricy.people want to much for there chickens they are a lot cheaper in Millbrook. Hearold Smith runs this auction. 334 328 7571

Quote:
There is a Georgia Alabama auction near Cedartown, GA that would be quite a bit closer than that one. You might find something in a Tennesee thread. Byron

Went to Millbrook auction last night.there were about
20 ducks there last night went for 8.00 .seams they are there every week just wanted to let yall know

Back
Top Bottom