CHICKEN BAILOUT PLAN

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by RASTACHICKI, Oct 2, 2008.

1. RASTACHICKI

RASTACHICKI Out Of The Brooder

Aug 8, 2008
    Mobile, Alabama
    Hey you all, i just can't afford to feed my chickens anymore!!! I bought too many of them!! Can you all just send $1 a piece for the next 20 years so i can feed them all!!! After all i made the mistake of buying too many. I sure do appreciate it!! SOUND FAMILIAR??

2. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    [​IMG]

LOL!!

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    ROTFLMAO!!!!! :eek:

Unlike us though... if they is hungry you just scramble up one of the eggs they lay and they get a nice treat.

Funny how we can't be self-sufficent so much anymore. We can thank the FDA and congress for that one.

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG] Niiiiice.

5. 6chix

6chix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2007
    Western Ma
    I just want everyone in America to send me one dollar once. I will never ask again...LOL.

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:How about if they just send all us chickenkeepers all the money spent on lame campaigns for four of the most pitiful candidates America has ever produced.

7. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Now Now! Why should we bail you out for your poor planning! Get over it LOL!
    PS
    Don't now how I'm going to feed my menagerie either!

8. roosmom

roosmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    upper peninsula
    [​IMG]

Heck I am just asking for a dollar from a larg town in the USA. Just one dollar from each person in large town USA

9. RASTACHICKI

RASTACHICKI Out Of The Brooder

Aug 8, 2008
    Mobile, Alabama
    Every legitimate American (got citizenship?) is about to be indebted over 8 grand a piece b/c of this terrible piece of legislation. I am embarrassed!!

10. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Your not asking for to much RAS. Now we must also offer you fertile eggs for each broody you may have and also some fresh spring water for all those birds and lets not for a home for them to reside in. Does this sound familiar. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by