CHICKEN BAILOUT PLAN

Oh oh, can I pay your vet bills for you? Please???
big_smile.png

*Me, I'm taking donations to cover my gambling losses on the stock market-- A one-time contribution of $1OO.OO per member ought to cover my, uh, unfortunate luck QUITE nicely-- and think how much you save compared to a candidate's dinner AND the banker's bailout !! Heck! I'll even throw in an ecomonic rebate $1O.OO on every 1OO.OO received!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
To make this happen for you we have to write up a bill. A large percentage of us need to agree on this bill. It will have to be full of several useless items that really benifit just us. Then, and only ifin most of us agree on it then we have to give it to the moderators to pass it. Ifin the moderators manage to pass it then maybe you can get your monies. At what percentage are you will to pay back this bailout? what worthless collarterail (sp?) are you going to put up?

hi..my name is Wendy..and i need help also...you see..i have a chicken addiction....i knew that i couldnt afford to feed them all...but..i just couldnt stop myself..i had to get more!..now..i'm in debt..can you please bail me out... maybe send some feed my way?..a pound per american citizen?..thanks..

OK Rasta............I will give you ONE dollar IF you give me a Chicken. I will sell that chicken on here for TWO Dollars..........to someone who sell it for THREE DOLLARS. Sound Familiar? Well, There's the plan..
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom