Chicken Breed Focus - Brakel

I raise brakel here in Texas and love them. They are very reliable layers and the roosters are very protective. Pretty flighty and not one for human friendship much but great free rangers. Most of the year here they don't even eat chicken food as they stay busy foraging all day.
So excellent food to egg conversion?

Absolutely gorgeous birds! Never have I heard of them and do I doubt many in Ohio have. I would love to see a few up close. They’re magnificently stunning!

I raise brakel here in Texas and love them. They are very reliable layers and the roosters are very protective. Pretty flighty and not one for human friendship much but great free rangers. Most of the year here they don't even eat chicken food as they stay busy foraging all day.
Do you sell chicks or eggs? Very interested in getting some Braekels. Thanks?

Hi I’m in Texas and I bought some hatching eggs from a reputable farm. How much would you sell newborns as SR. Thank you

We never sold juveniles that I can remember. If you have some available though we unfortunately lost our only rooster in the snovid-21 fiasco and I would be interested in possibly getting some more.

We never sold juveniles that I can remember. If you have some available though we unfortunately lost our only rooster in the snovid-21 fiasco and I would be interested in possibly getting some more.
Do you have Facebook or IG? My farm name is finns_flock. Message me. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom