Chicken Breed Focus - Polish

Pics
Thanks! Based on what I am reading that is kinda what I'm thinking. No doubt on the rooster...as you can see....he is strutting his stuff already at just 5 weeks old. I love them...they are so sweet and spoiled.

I need to post a picture of my frizzle silver lace...that one I have no idea.

Thanks! Based on what I am reading that is kinda what I'm thinking. No doubt on the rooster...as you can see....he is strutting his stuff already at just 5 weeks old. I love them...they are so sweet and spoiled.

I need to post a picture of my frizzle silver lace...that one I have no idea.

Frizzles are always the hardest. .if u post, we can always guess..my last frizzle polish, something about her screamed girl from a baby and she turned out to be a stunning hen. I sent her to a good friend and she was the love of their coop..a neighbor's dog got in one day and decimated all of her birds, the frizzle included.. it was heartbreaking for all of us ..

On a happier note..compare your frizzles legs to one you know is a hen and the one you know is a boy.. boys generally have thicker legs so if they're all the same size and her crest feather shape isn't any help, legs may be

We're breeders in Central Kentucky and Polish are definitely some of our favorite...

We have white crested black with black crested white in bator so we can sell Ying-Yang pairs!!! :) LOL Gold and silver laced as well as white crested blues(babies now)...

Here's a few pics:

Cochise

Elvis

Priscilla(we have a bearded version, she's Lisa Marie) ;-)

Darkstar

Xerxes

We're breeders in Central Kentucky and Polish are definitely some of our favorite... We have white crested black with black crested white in bator so we can sell Ying-Yang pairs!!! :) LOL Gold and silver laced as well as white crested blues(babies now)... Here's a few pics: Cochise Elvis Priscilla(we have a bearded version, she's Lisa Marie) ;-) Darkstar Xerxes
They're gorgeous ♡♡ If you ever wanna sell or swap GL or SL eggs, I'm always in the market..lol.. I have WCB bantam and access to Tolbunt eggs from my boy over a friends frizzle girls..I'll have BBS standards too come fall or spring

Last edited:

Anyone interested in this polish rooster? I'm in NW GA

Okay this is Squishy again at 15 weeks. It was raining but She looks more like a He...any thoughts?

It is so difficult to tell on the Polish. Only way I could tell on my young ones is if they started to crow. By 15 weeks you should have heard something.

Back
Top Bottom